Collecting, managing and analysing geo-referenced data is at the core of all our projects. Using existing public data and helping clients get the most out of data they already hold, as well as collecting the missing information in the field, Exo Environmental has the expertise to provide a complete, well-rounded GIS data and mapping package. Furthermore, due to the nature and volume of data available, sound data management is key to make sure the project can progress according to the plan and stay within budgets.
A non-exhaustive list of GIS and Data Management services includes:
- Production of standardised reports, graphs and charts
- Bathymetry and topography data interpretation and analysis
- Historic aerial photography processing for analysis of trends in coast and bank development
- Interpretation and analysis of biological and geospatial datasets
- Data presentation using posters and info-graphics