- On 11th May 2016
- In Dredging, General, Sediment Management
- By William
[UPDATE: For updated information on the USAR project go to: http://exo-env.co.uk/USAR]
The Organizing Committee is pleased to invite you and to draw your attention to the inaugural conference of the Interreg project USAR: Using Sediment As a Resource, on June 15, 2016 in Lille, France.
Key outputs for USAR project include:
- Inventory catalogue of possible uses of sediment as a resource and conditions, potential, limitations for use;
- Recycling strategies for partner territories based on local potential for uses of sediment;
- Operational Sediment Management System: ICTtool for water managers to make business cases and management decisions for recycling of sediment.
- Pilot tests to validate new uses of sediment on different sites;
This conference will be held in the AQUACITY Exhibition: the activities and technologies around water and sediments.
USAR conference information: For more information about USAR and AQUACITY events, please contact us.