Web and Graphic Designer
This is an exciting opportunity for a Web and Graphic Designer to join the team and support Exo Environmental with the development and maintenance of its marketing and publicity resources. Furthermore, to work on design and web material for European projects with a cross border audience.
Working within our marketing team you would be providing input for a broad spectrum of products and activities including:
- Web design for Exo Environmental, our clients and European projects
- Working with our clients to develop marketing materials (posters, flyers, social media posts, etc)
- Assisting Exo’s videographer with design for use in videos
- Maintenance of the Exo Environmental website and client websites
- Production of content for social media (i.e. graphics, blog posts, short animations)
The post holder should show excellent attention to detail particularly in the planning and editing stages, have a creative flair and strong computer skills and be able to meet project deadlines. With our variable workload and range of projects, we require an individual with a strong work ethic. It is envisaged that the successful candidate has more than 1 years of practical experience, coming from previous design work, freelance work or similar. Specific skills required for the role include:
- Experience in graphic design for online and print
- Design skills using Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign and Adobe Photoshop
- Ability to follow brand guidelines
- Knowledge in using online website design platforms
- Experience using Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Excellent written and verbal use of the English language
Useful but non-essential criteria:
- Experience with Squarespace and WordPress
- Ability to animate graphics
- Knowledge of social media marketing principles and best practice
- A full driving licence and access to a car
The role is flexible between the office in NR9 and also working from home. We offer a flexible approach to work in a close nit team. A strong emphasis on teamwork with everyone’s input welcomed and valued. Other perks include regular social events and the potential to grow your role within the business. Our company aims to provide the best for the Environment, our Team and the Clients.
Job Type: Part-Time – 16 hours per/week
Salary: (£)17,000 to 22,000 (pro rata)
To apply for this position, please send a CV (2 pages maximum), a cover letter (1 page maximum) and a portfolio of selected previous work (internet link is sufficient) detailing your experience and suitability for the role, to firstname.lastname@example.org.